My Mississippi Wedding
Professional Wedding Photography
from Haden Edwards
Providing Professional Wedding Photography Services to Oxford, Tupelo, Saltillo, New Albany, Ingomar, Pontotoc, Ripley, Myrtle, South Haven, Germantown, Collierville and Memphis.
We are dedicated to providing you with high-quality wedding photography, memorable bridal portraits, and superior wedding albums.
If you have any questions, please let us know – there is a brief form below (at the bottom of the page), just fill it out and we will be happy to answer your questions and check on availability for your wedding date.
- we offer custom wedding photography and bridal portrait packages to fit your budget.
- we have access to the highest quality wedding albums available.
- we will travel anywhere, but we are most at home in North Mississippi and Southern Tennessee.
- our typical coverage areas include Oxford, Tupelo, Saltillo, New Albany, Ripley, Booneville, Grenada, Germantown, Collierville, Memphis – and anywhere in between.
My name is Haden any my wife is Kim, we offer professional wedding photography, bridal portraits, engagement photos, wedding invitations, superior wedding albums and professional printing services for your wedding photography.
Kim and I met nine years ago at church in Ingomar, Mississippi. We share God’s gift of creativity, and with His guidance we have been happily married ever since. Shortly after our marriage, we became business partners and offer our clients over 35 years of combined photography and artistic experience. We will provide you with the creativity and expertise you expect in your wedding photographer. We love what we do! Providing you with high-quality, beautiful and memorable wedding photography is our passion. We want you to be overjoyed with your wedding photos, and that is the foundation of our business.
We would love to hear from you, so please feel free to complete the form below with any questions you may have or call us at (662) 534-7850.
Why a Good Photographer Really Matters
Your wedding day is your day – that one special day that you will want to remember forever.
- You have invested so much in your dress, your shoes, your cake – all of those crucial details. Don’t forget how important a good photographer can be. Remember, your wedding photographs will be the only way you can look back at your wedding for the rest of your life. Each moment you will treasure, captured in high quality!
- Your wedding day goes by in a flash! The reason you hire a high-quality photographer is to capture those moments so you will always remember just how special your wedding day truly was.
- You deserve the highest resolution images available, so you can create beautiful high quality prints and albums, and I provide that in every photograph.
Wonder why a good wedding photographer costs a little more?
We are not the most expensive, not even close, but we are professional and that is why we are not ridiculously low priced either.
My wife and I have degrees for our professions. My degree is in Commercial Photography and her’s is in Graphic Design. We are professionals so please remember that we will only get one shot at capturing each priceless moment of your wedding, and that requires expertise and lots of experience.
- Expertise comes with the years of education I have. I have earned a commercial photography degree from a top photography and design school. I graduated this two year program in photography with the highest honors and at the top of my class.
- Experience comes with the years I have provided happy brides with professional, high quality photography. I am extremely passionate about my work and I really love photographing weddings!
- I only use professional photography equipment, which comes at great expense. I feel that as a professional I must give you, my client, the best. This way you will receive extremely high quality photographs, and that is how you can be certain you will have those beautiful moments forever.
- Please don’t forget, that as your photographer, I have plenty of work still to do after your guests have left and you have started your honeymoon. The post wedding production is a great deal of work, It includes editing, retouching and fine tuning each image. I use high-end equipment and expensive software to accomplish this. With my commitment to quality, you can be assured of a lifetime of precious memories.
In many ways photography is the most important part of your wedding day. Why, you ask? Because the professional photography we deliver you will be the most visual way to reflect back, and share with others, a precious and important day in your life, a day you’ll want to recall in crisp detail. This might be one of those conversations you will want to have with your mother, grandmother, sister or aunt. With our professional photography, your memories are preserved in high quality pictures. Those images can be passed on to everyone, like your children and grand-children or your parents, siblings and nieces.
It’s your day, remember it for a lifetime.®
Please, let us know of any questions you may have. We offer several wedding related services like wedding invitations, bridal portrait photography sessions, engagement photography, CD or flash drive gifts, and high quality archival photographic printing and framing.
– Haden Edwards